Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Marketing Your Jewellery...

Hiya jewellers and friends,

Just thought I would share some helpful advice on marketing your homemade jewellery that you wish to sell.

This comes from my own personal experience that I encountered today.

But over a while, it was suggested to me to join jewellery making forums and tell others about my range of beauties out there.  How amazing, it never occurred to me to do this :(
I did it, but never got really involved and felt very frustrated.

So today I plugged away and just read people's own experiences and advice, their replies and conversations.
Man, was I fascinated!
It truly is amazing what you can find out there.

Next minute I came across some websites (besides from Ebay) to sell your jewellery on, and then from those websites I found other websites to market my items for sale for people to see.  I managed to find twelve so far.  I have more to encounter.

I does take a lot of work, but who says anything happens easily.  And when it's your own business - you find you have more of a drive to get on with it.
The world is very big out there with the internet.

Enjoy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment