Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

My new lovely SPIKEY ORANYIA....

Hiya dear jewellery lovers,

Here is another piece I had made.

I really wanted to make something different and just break all the rules of conventional jewellery.
So, I literally broke the wires.

This necklace took me a long time to make.  
This is a two strand necklace, and had to cut the one to add in the spikes.
It was a challenge but I love the outcome.
It's so different xx

Here is a close-up of the beads used.
Swarovski orange crytals, orange polished stone, peachy flat shell, silver spacers, 
and orange seed beads.

Then to add the finishing touch, an extension with a charm bead.
This has become a favourite of Valbies Jewellery, we love to add on a little charm 
to give a little accentuation on the piece.

Ladies, this will look good in any outfit.
If you find that your outfit isn't doing it enough for you, then add in a lovely piece of
jewellery like this, and you will change your look completely.

You'll look gorgeous, besides you deserve it!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment