Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Hi dear readers,

Well, I did manage to finish my next project.


Here is a little step by step guide on its process:




I began with two tiger tail strands; one green and one copper colour.  Working from the centre, my bright selection of glass beads form little circles; from small to large.


I wanted to go for a very summer touch and named this necklace 'Colour-Me'.














Here are some closer images of the final join before heading off the rest of the necklace design.








The finale:
The piece is complete with its beautiful array of summer colours.

I can create the same design with any other colour(s).  

If someone loves this design but prefers it in solid blue or gold or black or even white - it can be done.

The only challenge I found in making this piece was trying to put the two tiger tail wire through a size 11.0 seed bead.

Otherwise it took me only an hour to create this piece.























I decided to make this necklace into a set, and added another family member; some earrings.










Orange is a good strong colour in this selection, and these earrings will be ideal for any hair lengths or hair colours; as the earrings will be easily seen.


The beads are mostly cats-eyed beads which really reflect perfectly with any light and particularly sunlight.







Here is the final set all completed.


Please let me know what you think - all comments are welcome.























A couple of pictures showing my design, measurements and layout.
To be honest, I've never drawn designs before.  This is my first time ever and I have to say it is a good idea.


Happy Beading
xxx ValbiesJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment